Holistic and biological dental treatments work in harmony with the body’s natural ability to heal and repair itself.
This whole body approach to dentistry emphasizes and includes:
- prevention, wellness, and minimally invasive dental procedures
- materials and therapies that are biocompatible, non-toxic, and cause the least disturbance to the nervous and immune systems
- the safe removal of silver mercury amalgam fillings and other non-precious metals (using IAOMT guidelines)
- the treatment of hidden infections (jawbone cavitations)
- the elimination of chronic inflammation from periodontal disease, root canals, and non-vital teeth
- an investigation of electrical currents (oral galvanism) generated by dissimilar metals
- the development of a healthy relationship between the teeth, jaws, and muscles of the head and neck.
We know that addressing problems in and around the oral cavity can have beneficial effects throughout the body.